– One of the best all around fish for beginners to pros.
– Hardiest of all tilapia. Also can live comfortably at temps from 70F-100F+
– Fast, early, and regular breeder. (Starts to breed around 3“-4” and can breed monthly)
– Arguably the most farmed fish (tilapia) in the world
– The least aggressive of all pure line tilapia, can be raised in aquariums with cichlids, loaches, arowanas etc. Only tilapia farmed with catfish, bass, salmon, bluegill, etc., because not as aggressive.
– Can grow 2.5 lbs in 8 months or less, especially males.*
BREEDERS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!!!!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH TILAPIA YOU WOULD BE BETTER BUYING 200FINGERLINGS-TRUST ME!!!! I CAN HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT NEAR PERFECT, YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS. 200 FINGERLINGS WILL BREED NEARLY ON THEIR OWN IN THREE MONTHS.
Breeders are 3″-4″+,2 males and 4 females.